Servicing Your ASC
If your products need servicing, go directly to the source to get them fixed! We offer a variety of service and maintenance programs for your Ohio Medical products that will meet your budget and scheduling requirements.
Medical Gas Equipment Repairs
Our Preventative Maintenance Contracts for Vacuum, Air, and Medical Gas include:
- Oil and filter changes
- Inspection and adjustment of belts, drive couplings, mountings, etc.
- Test performance, measure amp draws
- Recommend necessary repairs, service parts, and upgrades
- Gas Manifolds: check for leaks, verify proper operation, line pressure, and adjust regulators
- Gas Alarms: test audible alarms, verify visible alarms and pressure settings
Service contract customers receive a 10% discount on oil, filters, and repair parts. Labor for repairs outside the standard PM's during the term of the contract will also receive a 10% discount from our standard rate.
Medical Device Equipment Repairs
We also provide maintenance for your Medical Devices. We're opening a new service center dedicated to taking care of all your repair needs from fixing a cracked faceplate on a vacuum regulator to replacing a knob on a flowmeter. And, if we can't fix it, we manufacture the real thing, so replacements are easy!
Items we repair include:
- Vacuum Regulators
- Portable Suction
- Integrated Flowmeters
To submit a repair request, visit ohiomedical.com/contact-us/returns
Don’t miss out on your chance to get a FREE assessment of your patient rooms!
Our personnel can come to your facility to determine if your flowmeters and vacuum regulators are all in working order. Plus, we can help you get your rooms better organized.